ProFlow mask with Assisted Ventilation
PROFLOW Vision mask, respiratory protection with assisted ventilation.
Respiratory protective device assisted ventilation PROFLOW vision mask.
IMPROVED PROTECTION AGAINST WATER INGRESS:
- Improved body and motor clamp for better sealing
- Hermetically sealed air outlet with hose connection adapter
- Additional retaining points at motor mount on loader plug
PROFLOW SC ASBESTOS FEATURES:
- Electronically maintains a constant air flow of 160 l/min
- Constant display of battery charge status and filter clogging
- Audible alarm for low battery charge and clogged filters
- Average run time of 10 hours per charge
- Very powerful NiMH battery that can be recharged quickly
- Waterproof construction for easy decontamination
- Extremely low maintenance costs over the life of the device
- Full range of masks, including the ultra-comfortable Promask
- No user overhaul or calibration required
Minimum airflow: 160l/min, automatic adjustment
Battery: Rechargeable NiMH battery, 9V/4, 5Ah
Battery life: 10 hours per charge
Charging time: 6 hours charging time - automatic compensation charge
Indicators: Visual display of battery charge status (A) and filter clogging (P)
Unit weight without filters: 1.6 kg
Noise level: <70 dB
Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Recharging temperature: Recommended temperature of ≥ 20°C
Approvals: EN12942, CE0121
FULL FACE MASK VISION
Panoramic visual field with ultra-comfortable LSR silicone skirt.
Available in 3 sizes.
EN12942 TM3PSL, APF40 NPF 2000
- Masque jetable
You might also like