Scrap'air 24 without handle for wood
Time saver in wood treatment preparation.
Remove the damaged timber easily and quickly to maximize the wood preservative penetration into the sound wood.
Scrap'Air S24 without handle for wood works, recommended for scraping wood frames before spraying/injection of liquid and gel wood preservatives.
Without getting rid of the damaged timber, the efficiency of your chemical will decrease because it won't reach and preserve the sound wood.
Characteristics of S24:
Air flow: 210l / min
Working pressure: 6 -8 BAR
Tool chuck: Hexagon 14 mm
Power: 15 joules
Strike: 4750 blows / min
Guaranteed 2 years
What are the benefits of the wood scraper Scrap'Air S24?
- Time saving in work sites
- Available in several lengths depending on the type of work
- Lightweight, handy, very robust
- High impact frequency
- Ergonomic designed to improve both comfort and performance on site
- Made in France with the highest quality standards
- Coating stripping
- Pneumatic stripping
You might also like