MABI ECO 8lmin
High pressure pump for liquid products.
- injection and spraying of solvent-based and water-based wood treatment chemicals (wood preservatives)
- spraying of anti-moss (except chlorine or equivalent) and facade water repellents
- solvent-based and water-based
High-pressure pump for liquid products, ideal for the treatment of the frames against termites, fungus, wood-boring insects:
- injection and spraying of treatment products (wood and masonry)
- spraying of anti-foam (except chlorine or equivalent)
- colorless water repellents, solvent-based products, aqueous phases.
It is not necessary to pierce the decompression cap on the pressure gauge, just make sure you build up the pump pressure very gradually.
Pressure: 90BAR MAX
Output flow: 8 L /MIN
IP 44 protection
- With the modular option
- New ergonomics
- Anti-slip rubber pad
- Excellent quality-price ratio.
- Simple and space-saving frame
- Brass cylinder head, ceramic piston, Teflon seals
- Easy maintenance
MABI 8HP pumps are not recommended for products containing chlorine, bleach, gels, colored water repellent, paints, lacquers, varnishs, epoxy and polyurethane resins.
Find the accessories for the MABI 8 HP pump:
Options for the pump click here
Spray extensions, nozzles click here
Hose winder option ref 03090615
Right protective side ref 03090631
Left protective side ref 03090632
Accessory kit with threaded couplings ref 03810133
Accessory kit with rapid steel couplings ref 03810134
Accessory kit with stainless steel rapid couplings ref 03810135
More information on the treatment method here
You might also like